Victoria Daly Regional Council ceased all work-related travel to and from our communities without written authority from the Chief Executive Officer. Essential travel requests should be supplied along with prior approvals from the corresponding land councils. Approved and signed permits from Central Land Council (CLC Travel Permit) is required for travels to Kalkarindji and Lajamanu communities and the approval from Northern Land Council (NLC Travel Permit) is required for travels to other communities. Please complete the VDRC Travel Request Form along with these permits and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
- Draft Victoria Daly 2020-21 Regional Plan, Draft Rates Declaration, and Fees and Charges available for consultation
- Notice of Special Meeting of Council 10 June 2020
- Remote Schools Attendance Strategy Program – Story from Yarralin
- Recommencing the Local Authority meetings
- Special Meeting of Council – 15 May 2020