Senior Finance Officer
Permanent, Full Time
Level 7/8 Indicative $77,818.77 to $90,810.06
6 Weeks Annual Leave With 17.5% Leave Loading
10 days personal leave
Remote Area Allowance
Relocation Allowance up to $5,000 to help you move!
About the Role
The Senior Finance Officer will assist in ensuring the effective delivery of financial services associated with accounts payable, accounts receivable, rates, purchasing and procurement, cash receipting and bank reconciliations, and in the provision of high level financial reporting as required.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide advice and guidance to the financial services team members on financial matters.
- Liaise with the Grants Administrator to ensure effective administration of external funding agreements, and assist in the preparation of financial reports and grant acquittals as required.
- Review of general ledger transactions, trial balance, income & expenditure statements, and balance sheet, including assistance with end of month and end of financial year tasks.
- Assist in collection of data as required by the Interim and End of Year Financial Audit, and other Compliance Audits as required.
- Report regularly to the Director of Financial Services and maintain oversight of functions including Accounts Payable, Accounts & Rates Receivable, Purchasing and Procurement, Cash Receipting, and Bank Reconciliations.