Night Patrol Team Leader
Permanent, Full Time
Nauiyu Community, NT
Level 4 Indicative $65,346.53 pa + 9.5% Super
7 Weeks Annual Leave With 17.5% Leave Loading
10 days personal leave
Remote Area Allowance
Relocation Allowance up to $5,000 to help you move!
About the Opportunity
The Night Patrol Team Leader is responsible for the community patrol operations of the Council in the community and surrounding ward.
More specifically, your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Ensuring staff levels are adequate to efficiently and effectively maintain the night patrol program.
- Diffusing difficult situations and regularly patrolling the community to ensure the safety and well-being of all residents is maintained.
- Liaising and advising local police and manager on issues regarding criminal activity.
The successful candidate will have:
- Certificate III in Community Safety or able to undertake course after commencement.
- A current First Aid Certificate.
- Qualifications in welfare, social or community service work or similar (desirable).
As this is a leadership position, you will require the ability to manage and direct staff efficiently, in addition to being able to work independently with limited supervision and direction. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as high level of fitness and positive attitude toward health and well-being.
Or send applications to email@example.com
Applications close Monday, 08th of March 2021
your resume, cover letter and a statement addressing the selection criteria.
For further information about this opportunity with Council Contact:
29 Crawford Street,
Katherine East NT 0850
PO Box 19, Katherine NT 0851
Further Enquiries Regarding Recruitment
Ph: 0448 788 498