Nauiyu Community, NT
Level 5 Indicative – $71,174.32 – $74,189.68 pa
6 Weeks Annual Leave With 17.5% Leave Loading
10 days personal leave
Remote Area Allowance
A Relocation Allowance of Up To $5000 to help you move!
About the Role
Victoria Daly Regional Council is seeking a qualified and experienced Executive Assistant to provide a high level of secretarial and administrative support to the Council Services Manager in Nauiyu Community. More specifically, your duties will include (but not limited to);
- Liaising effectively with all levels of staff within the Council, external agencies and organisations, to assist in the smooth day to day operations of the Council Service Delivery Centre;
- Assisting the Council Service Manager with the monitoring of budget expenditure within the community;
- Coordinating and managing the new employee human resource functions and ensuring the required compliance documentations is met with HR and Finance functions.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated organisational skills of a high order, including an ability to work under pressure and complete tasks within required time frames.
- Proven ability to work independently and flexibly, exercise initiative and attend to details.
- Demonstrated effective administrative and secretarial skills at an executive level.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilise a range of computer programs to produce reports, correspondence and presentations