CDP Assistant Regional Manager
Temporary, Full Time (Until 30/06/2022)
Level 8 Indicative $92,268.89 pa + 9.5% Super
6 Weeks Annual Leave With 17.5% Leave Loading
10 days personal leave
Remote Area Allowance
A Relocation Allowance of Up To $5000 to help you move!
About the Role
About the role:
The primary function is implementing and managing a financially sustainable delivery model for the Community Development Program (CDP) to ensure contractual compliance and quality outcomes on community for all stakeholders. Support the CDP sites within the Victoria Daly Region and the CDP Regional Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting with the management of the CDP contract.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with Australian Government personnel and the contract management team.
- Monitor key performance indicators for each operational site and ensure contractual compliance.
- Monitor and manage subcontractor performance.
- Investigate complaints and take appropriate remedial action.
- Approve expenditure within delegation limits.
Previous experience (essential) or Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline is desirable.
Or send applications to email@example.com
Applications close Monday, 29th of March 2021
your resume, cover letter and a statement addressing the selection criteria.
For further information about this opportunity with Council Contact:
29 Crawford Street,
Katherine East NT 0850
PO Box 19, Katherine NT 0851
Further Enquiries Regarding Recruitment
Ph: 0448 788 498