Wanting to find out what the road conditions are like? Check out some of these links below. Remember permits may be required when travelling on roads through Aboriginal Land. Contact the relevant Land Council if you think you may need a permit.

Go to the government’s Road Report website

Go the the governments Facebook page

Other relevant links to road conditions


PO Box 19, Katherine NT 0851
29 Crawford Street,
Katherine East NT 0850

Contact us

P: (08) 8972 0777
F: (08) 8971 0856
E: admin@vicdaly.nt.gov.au

Follow us