Contribute to the provision of a high standard of sport and recreation programs for the community by actively engaging with all local community members on a sport and recreation level and a specific youth level.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES;
1. Carry out any other duties by the Community Safety & Wellbeing Manager and Sport & Recreation Coordinators.
2. Assist with the Sport and Recreation Program to ensure the desired outcomes are achieved.
3. Assist in the implementation of Sport and Recreation at a community level.
4. Coordinate a mix of active and passive sports and leisure pursuits for the community.
5. Deliver information to the youth of the community around healthy lifestyle and skill development.
6. Ensure that all sport, recreation, and other activities are carried out in a safe manner.
7. Ensure that all programs engage the community in a manner that promotes partnerships and community collaboration.
8. Maintain a safe working environment and Occupational Health and Safety.
9. Ensure the policies and procedures of the Regional Council are adhered to and all resources effectively deployed.