Permanent, Full Time
Level 2 Indicative $46,310.40 Plus 9.5% Super
6 Weeks Annual Leave With 17.5% Leave Loading
10 days personal leave
Remote Area Allowance
Relocation Allowance up to $5,000 to help you move!
About the Role
To provide Centrelink services in a culturally appropriate manner by educating, encouraging and providing assistance to customers allow them to access the Centrelink’s suite of self service facilities and products including job seeker reporting requirements.
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous training in Centrelink (Desirable)
- Sound computer and office equipment skills and knowledge.
- Good administrative and time management skills.
- Ability to be sensitive to the customer needs and be able to negotiate and provide resolutions.
- A good knowledge and understanding of Centrelink services.